To view more information on a capability, select one from the graphic menu on the left.
Program / Project Management
- Policies & Procedures
- Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
- Strategic Business Process Analysis
- Risk Management Analysis
- Financial Management Analysis
- Return on Investment Analysis
- Root Cause Analysis
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Configuration Management / Quality Assurance
- PMP / Six Sigma Certified Staff
Systems Engineering and Integration
- Full Engineering Lifecycle Support
- Stakeholder Analysis and Engagement
- Requirements Engineering
- Requirements Analysis and Definition
- Schedule Management
- Systems Analysis and Architecture-led Design
- Whole-life Costing and Investment Appraisal
- Technical Assurance and Trade-off Analysis
- Test & Acceptance Planning and Implementation
- Implementation Documentation & Deployment Planning
- Database, Programming Language and Toolset Independent Support
- Model-based Systems Engineering
Software Design and Development
- Agile Software Development Processes
- Participatory Design Methodologies
- Research, Analysis and Planning
- Software Design / Development using C / C++ / .NET / Java / ColdFusion
- Mobile Application Development (iOS, Android, Blackberry Platforms)
- Test & Evaluation, Verification & Validation, Operational Readiness Evaluation
- Software Maintenance / Enhancements
- Project Management / Software Configuration Management including Versioning and Source Control
Modeling & Simulation
- Operational Applications
- Testing & Evaluation (lessons learned, processes, procedures and applications)
- Scenario & Process Evaluation
- What If & Impact Analysis
- Validation of Operational Processes & Procedures
- Training Application Development
- Rapid 3D Modeling & Animation Generation
- Rapid Courseware / Training Prototyping
- Conduct Feasibility / Cost / Benefit and Return on Investment (ROI) Studies
- Conduct Front-end, Needs and Impact Analysis
- Conduct Job Analysis
- Conduct Individual and Collective Task Analysis
- Conduct Media Selection Analysis
- Conduct Human Performance Engineering
- Conduct Curriculum Development
- Develop interactive multi-media instruction for delivery via the web or standalone CDs
- Develop learning materials for delivery on mobile platforms
- Integrate Simulation, Modeling and Gaming into training materials
- Conduct computer application design and development
- Provide instructor led/collaborative training
- Integrate SCORM conformant IMI into LMS
- Develop applications and learning materials that are 508 compliant and meet the technical standards of the proponent
Information Technology Support
- VS Foundation Server & SharePoint Support
- Legacy Data Migration
- Database Design, Development & Administration
- Information Assurance (IA) Engineering Support & Architecture Design
- Web Portal Design & Development
- Client / Server Implementation
- IT Infrastructure Review
- Security System Analysis
- Security Accreditation Support
- Centralized IT Help/Service Desk, Network & Data Center Operations
- Operation and Maintenance of Distance Learning Systems
- Network Administration
- Customer Outreach
- User Resource Support
- HW / SW Design & Implementation of Upgrades
Integrated Logistics Support
- Design Interface
- Maintenance Planning
- Supply Support
- Manpower and Personnel
- Training and Training Devices
- Technical Data
- Computer Resources Support
- Support and Test Equipment
- Packaging, Handling, Storage, and Transportation
Research & Development
Craig Technologies also develops prototype solutions to customer problems within the aerospace, energy, aviation and manufacturing industries.
Craig Technologies’ Research and Development Department drives innovation in the area of human centered design and automation to eliminate repetitive processes within the development life cycle.
- We design, prototype, manufacture, and perform final acceptance testing for a wide variety of avionics and electromechanical systems and components.
- We engineer, validate, and integrate software systems to match the capability of custom hardware platforms.
- We repair, overhaul, refurbish, and complete preventive maintenance to extend the life of mission-critical systems.
Craig Technologies holds an exclusive use license for Open UMI™ - a core program that runs on Windows OS and LINUX and allows the end user to command and control multiple unmanned vehicles (UVs).
Combined with our precision manufacturing capabilities, Craig Technologies offers integrated hardware and software solutions for unmanned vehicle systems.
Our end-to-end capabilities allow us to work closely with our customers to smartly and inexpensively develop the integrated vehicle package to specification in-house.
Software and hardware capabilities under one roof significantly lower costs for unmanned systems - saving time, money and ultimately lives.
"Innovative technological advances have enhanced the capability of Unmanned Systems contributing to warfighting capabilities in support of both operational and tactical
objectives… Open UMI is ‘user-friendly’ and easily configurable." - NAVAIR whitepaper, 2009
Craig Technologies’ consolidated design-to-production capability provides a quick and cost-effective
solution to any priority need by supporting multiple product lines under one roof at our 161,000 sq. ft. facility
in Cape Canaveral, FL.
With an inventory of over 2,000 pieces of equipment
and specialty laboratories, Craig Technologies is capable of repairing, manufacturing, and testing human-rated space flight hardware and support equipment. This high-precision equipment was used to manufacture or repair over 80% of Shuttle Orbiter Avionics and Mechanical components, tooling, test equipment and ground support equipment. Other customers include the Department of Defense, International Space Station, and commercial spaceflight entities.
Our capabilities include:
- Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) Facility
- Precision Machining
- Mechanical Components
- Custom Avionics
- Environmental Test & Evaluation
- Cryogenics & Gases
- Quality Inspection & Process Control
- Material & Processes Lab
Craig Technologies is the lead architect and development team for the development of the U.S. Navy, Submarine Warfare Federated Tactical Systems (SWFTS), Submarine Technical Assistance, Assessment, and Reporting System (STAARS) Work Flow Tool. The STAARS tool is an ASP.NET and SQL Server enabled web-based information management application with data entry and report generation capability. The efficient collection and utilization of fleet data requires an effective information management system that eliminates redundant data entry and utilizes existing data sources.
Craig Technologies provides systems engineering, analysis and assessments of current Army M&S programs and specific models and simulations to determine their contribution to Army requirements for all three M&S domains and six to eight Communities of Interest. We also develop M&S Investment Plans that reduce duplication and stovepipe approaches to help focus funding, manpower, and development efforts leading to a cohesive, affordable M&S program. Assessments include an evaluation of Army M&S functional areas, identifying deficiencies and providing recommendations to overcome cited deficiencies through an improved Army Modernization Plan that fulfills the Army vision and requirements.
Since 2007, Craig Technologies has provided aircrew and maintenance training for AFSOC and Combat Search and Rescue personnel. We provide a total training solution to support courseware, instruction, distributive mission operations, and high-fidelity training devices.
Craig Technologies personnel are responsible for providing technical support to operate/maintain all intra- and inter-networks, equipment, and distance learning/training systems. This tasking includes registration, scheduling, publication control, and consolidating learning functions.
Craig provides equipment acquisition and delivery coordination services to the Air Force Technical Applications Center (AFTAC) Warehouse for overseas installation.
Gzelle (Patent Pending)
Gzelle is software that automates the manual process of creating customized data collecting web applications. Our software creates all of the web pages, custom database, custom logic and will even host the generated application so that your users can start using it right away.